I Wish You the Happy Christmas & Prosperous New Year

Saturday 26 January 2013

I Chron. 29.17

“As for me, in the uprightness of mine heart I have willingly offered all these things: and now have I seen with joy thy people, which are present here, to offer willingly unto thee” (I Chron. 29.17).
Only as you are trained spiritually, and brought through many experiences to spiritual maturity, will you ever know God’s full thought for His house, the church. David fought many battles, but it was in these very battles that he gained his spiritual training. In I Chronicles 26.27, we read that it was the spoil of the battles that was dedicated towards the beautifying of the house of God. If you are a child of God and have begun to walk in obedience to Him, then God will never leave you until He has given you the full, clear pattern, even as He gave it to David. In all his many experiences David was gathering material for the temple.
Every dimension, every material, even the windows and doors and colors were to show forth the glory of God by displaying, in type, the Lord Jesus Christ in His church. The church is not an earthly building. It is a spiritual building in which is to be revealed the love of God in Christ for man’s salvation.

0 comments:

Post a Comment